Place: Business Pavilion - Boardroom (Hall 4)
Time: 13:00 - 14:00 GMT
Regulators are moving towards mandatory sustainability reporting in a fragmented reporting landscape. The Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) recommendations has been widely supported and applied by organisations across sectors and jurisdictions. Yet, individual countries have different domestic arrangements for adopting, applying, or supporting the TCFD. Could this lead to inconsistent and incomparable disclosure? In this panel discussion, we will look at the challenges and key steps needed for consistent, comparable, and decision-useful sustainable disclosure for investors globally.
Hosted by – We Mean Business Coalition, Climate Disclosure Standards Board.
Moderator: Jane Thostrup Jagd, Deputy Director, Net Zero Finance, We Mean Business Coalition
- Alexandra Jour-Schroeder, Deputy Director-General in DG FISMA, European Commission
- Grant Vingoe, Vice-Chair and Commissioner of the Ontario Securities Commission (OSC)
- Mark Babington, Executive Director of Regulatory Standards, Financial Reporting Council (FRC)
- Satoshi Ikeda, Chief Sustainable Finance Officer, Japan Financial Services Agency (JFSA)
- Lucrezia Reichlin, Trustee, the IFRS Foundation
More information on the We Mean Business website.