Watch the recording of the event :
Place: Buildings Pavilion - Boardroom (Hall 4) - 16 places available
Time: 17:00 - 18:00 GMT
We’re all at different stages of our sustainability journeys but how do you compare to industry leaders?
JLL’s Responsible Real Estate research, which analyzed over 1,000 survey responses, has created a global benchmark to help companies understand how mature their strategies are and how they compare to industry leaders. Join the session to hear from JLL’s research and sustainability experts on how real estate sustainability strategies are evolving. Afterwards you can take the survey yourself and receive a custom report with your score, your maturity level and insights into how your responses compare to industry leaders.
- Cynthia Curtis, Senior Vice President, Sustainability Stakeholder Engagement, JLL
- Guy Grainer, Head of Sustainability Services & ESG, JLL
- Ibrahim Al Zubi, Chief Sustainability Officer MAjid Al Futtaim
- Lori Mabari, Senior Vice President, ESG Research & Strategy, JLL
- Jeremy Kelly, Lead Director, Global Cities Research, JLL