To mark its 20 years, WorldGBC is hosting the WorldGBC+20: Global Solutions Forum for Accelerating Decarbonised and Sustainable Built Environments on 28 June in London. As part of London Climate Action Week 2022, reconnect with fellow changemakers, discover new solutions and celebrate 20 years of accomplishments across the WorldGBC network.
With a view towards 2025, solutions will be addressed under five themes that are available now to accelerate sustainability in the built environment and keep a 1.5°C scenario within reach.
- Urban Resilience Strategies: Collaborations for Climate and Social Justice
- Enabling the Circular Economy for Social Prosperity
- Mainstreaming Whole Life Carbon: Plugging the Data Gaps
- Financing the Built Environment's Deep Green Transformation
- Energy Efficiency: the Golden Rule for Net Zero in the Built Environment
🗓 28 June
✍️ Click here to learn more about the event and register now.