Date: 14-16 April 2021
Thanks to the hybrid onsite-online format you can take part either in person in Bolzano or from anywhere you are.
Meet experts from all over the world and discuss about new exciting project ideas! SBE21 Heritage aims at fostering multidisciplinary dialogues and finding new affordable and efficient retrofit approaches to save our common heritage and guarantee a sustainable future.
The event will be organised around three thematics tracks:
- Conservation of heritage and resources in the built environment;
- Creating favourable framework conditions;
- Development, analysis, and implementation of technical solutions.
and around two workshops:
- Historic Buildings Retrofitting 4.0: The Potentials of Simplified Digital Twins in Low Carbon Retrofitting of Historic Buildings
- Balancing heritage preservation, local RES potential and BIPV technology exploitation
A special session "Reseach meets practice" will also be organised and will bring together academics and practitioners, including architects, to discuss the most innovative solutions for the renovation of historic architecture and new supporting tools developed by UE-funded research project.