MAIN GOALS - GENERAL ACTIVITIES - FIELD OF EXPERTISES
Cementis is an international Swiss-based consulting company specializing in the cement and related product industries whose Partners have longstanding expertise gained through more than 40 years within the world industry leader.
ACTIVITY RELATED TO LOW GHG AND ENERGY CONSUMPTION AND RESILIENT BUILDINGS
- Cementis has assisted IFC on the elaboration of a strategy for the possible utilization of waste replacing coal in Egypt for the Cement Industry - in partnership
- Cementis has assisted EBRD on the elaboration of the Roadmap of the cement industry in Egypt - in partnership
- Cement assisted GIZ in assessing the current barriers and opportunities to improve blended cement usage in Peru as a tool to reduce GHG emissions by the Peruvian cement industry.
- Cementis assisted la Fundacion Bariloche in the elaboration of the Chiliean cement roadmap. "Desarrollo bajo en carbono para la industria chilena del cemento."
- Cementis assists CTCN and the Republic of Congo to apply tier 2 and 3 GHG calculation methodologies to the cement industry (ongoing 2022)
- Cementis is helping the UAE in their National Dialogue towards net-zero in 2050 for the cement industry
- Cementis is currently helping GCCA to disseminate and implement the NetZero roadmap towards 2050 worldwide.