Abstract submission extended until 15 June 2021!
The CESB2022 conference will be held on 4-6 July 2022 under auspices of international conveners CIB, iiSBE, UNEP-SBCI, FIDIC and the GlobalABC, and belongs to the Sustainable Built Environment regional conference series leading towards the World Sustainable Built Environment conference on September 26–29, 2023 in Montreal, Canada.
Main conference topics will be:
- Innovative technologies and systems
- New materials and components for sustainable buildings
- Energy efficient buildings and districts
- Adapting design, construction and operation of buildings to climatic goals
- Integration of principles of circular economy into building design process
- Decision-support tools and assessment methods for sustainable built environment
- Retrofitting of existing building stock
- Sustainable refurbishment of cultural and industrial heritage
- Improving resilience of the built environment
- Sustainable urban development
Submit your abstract on selected topics of 150–250 words to participate in the event! All papers accepted by the Scientific Committee and presented at the conference in oral or poster form will be published as open access papers and submitted for indexing by ISI (Web of Science) and Scopus.