GlobalABC members contribute in many ways to the joint workplan of the GlobalABC, with their time, their tools, products, expertise and networks. A good number is, in addition, providing invaluable in kind support to different activities, in the form of hosting events, directly paying for specific products or assisting with translations of key documents.
We would like to especially thank the following countries and organisations for their direct financial contribution to the GlobalABC (in alphabetical order):
- Canada (Natural Resources Canada)
- France (Ministry for Territorial Cohesion and Local Authorities and Ministry for Ecological and Inclusive Transition)
- Germany (Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy)
- Laudes Foundation
- Switzerland (Federal Department of Foreign Affairs, acting through Swiss Development Agency)
- United Kingdom (Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy)
This website was developed with direct support from France.