Date: 23 March
Time : 16:00 - 18:00 (CET)
The project “Enhancing Climate Services for Infrastructure Investments (CSI)”, funded by the German Federal Ministry for the Environment and Nuclear Safety (BMU) organizes the 3rd CSI Global Forum as an online Community of Practice (CoP) Conference.
The GlobalABC will participate in the side event "Nature-based Solutions in the Built Environment: Green building materials, systems & spaces" (16:00 - 18:00 CET), where, along two moderated discussions, a diverse group of international experts will discuss and identify up and downstream action recommendations addressing the following leading questions:
Break out 1 – Upstream
- How to permeate NbS into building and infrastructure policy, legislation and regulation?
- What is needed to further develop and enable access to green financial instruments?
Break out 2 – Downstream
- How can existing tools and methodologies be used and/or adapted to analyze the performance of NbS enhanced infrastructure/buildings along the project life-cycle?
- Which additional data and know-how is needed? Recognizing that the complexity of natural systems may be less precise.
- How to design business cases to support financing?