Buildings are the biggest, most cost-effective climate mitigation solution available. This event will help cities and government officials to understand the various pathways to achieving Zero Carbon as well as resources available from both WRI and IFC. The event will also cover the success story of Colombia as a case study.
Key Objective for Attendees
- What are the climate targets cities can refer to when setting their climate policies for the building sector?
- Who is WRI and how do they engage with the building sector?
- How does the Zero Carbon Building Accelerator help governments eliminate building sector CO2 emissions?
- How does green building certification/EDGE help cities plan their Zero Carbon future?
- Case Study – Colombia’s Transformation