- The GlobalABC is featured as the global coordination body on buildings in the UK Department of Business, Energy, and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) report Accelerating the low carbon transition: the case for stronger, more targeted and coordinated international action, which was launched during COP at the UK Pavilion, and will guide the UK COP26 Presidency.
- The GlobalABC is also mentioned as global organization mainstreaming zero carbon buildings by the World Economic Forum.
- Featured on UNEP’s website.
- The GlobalABC Roadmap for Buildings and Construction in Africa is highlighted by the International Energy Agency (IEA).
- In the G7 Climate, Energy and Environment Ministers' Communiqué, the GlobalABC is recognised as a critical international forum to advance the sector’s transition towards climate neutrality globally and engage with national governments.
- The 2021 Global Status Report for Buildings and Construction is mentioned in this news from CBS News.
2022 Global Status Report for Buildings and Construction: Media coverage
The 2022 Buildings-GSR was launched via an online press conference in the presence of high-level constituency representatives, and generated significant media interest, with over 100 press mentions from at least 17 countries, generating 621 million potential impressions. The press mentions were covered including in Arabic, Chinese, English, French and Spanish, including Mirage News (Australia), The Brussels Times (Belgium), Canindia News (Canada), Sohu (China), DevelopmentAid (Cyprus), El-Balad news (Egypt), Actu-Environnement (France), Lokmat (India), United Nations Environment Programme (Kenya), La Joadana (Mexico), Evening Report (New Zealand), The Guardian (Nigeria), UrduPoint Network (Pakistan), Al Jazeera (Qatar), THE STRAITS TIMES (Singapour), Bizcommunity (South Africa), IPP Media (Tanzania), BusinessGreen (United Kingdom), Bloomberg (United States), Vietnam Explorer News Channel (Viet Nam).
The report was again accompanied by a communications and amplification toolkit which included key messages, social media templates and key graphs, a web story on Africa’s building resilience, a short explainer video.