Date of the event: 22-24 November 2021 (Online)
Submit your abstract and take part in the International Conference on "Uncertainties in the Built Environment: How can we build a resilient future in the new normal?" organised by the Centre for the Integrated Delivery of the Built Environment (IDoBE) of the London South Bank University's (LSBU) School of the Built Environment and Architecture on 22-24 November!
The aim of the conference is to provide an opportunity to understand the challenges the built environment is facing during these uncertain times in different countries, mainly due to the pandemic and BREXIT, in order to draw up a sustainable and resilient plan for the future of the AECO industry.
The papers submitted might explore topics including the following:
- The 4th industrial revolution and digital technologies
- Professionalism, Ethics and leadership in the built environment
- Housing & real estate
- Planning, quality management, KM, Conflict/disaster management, resilience management, etc.
- Social value & community engagement
- Construction economics and productivity
- Sustainability, circular economy and climate change agenda
- Procurement, contract practices, requirements for new regulations & reforms
- Impact of the built asset on health & wellbeing
- Education and training in the built environment
Authors can propose and address any topics which fall within the aims and objectives of the conference.