EDGE Team | IFC
Register for this free, in-person EDGE Insights Workshop on Thursday, September 26 from 9:00 to 10:00 am (Eastern Daylight Time) to learn more about EDGE Advanced and Zero Carbon certification. In this session, you’ll learn:
- How the new certification products differ from each other (and “the original” EDGE certification).
- The requirements to achieve and renew certification at higher levels.
- Associated costs for the new certification products.
- The benefits for clients who already have EDGE Advanced projects.
- Why zero carbon is the next frontier for green buildings.
EDGE supports the ambitions of Architecture 2030 and the World Green Building Council for new buildings to be zero carbon by 2030 and all buildings to be zero carbon by 2050. EDGE also aligns with the Zero Carbon Buildings for All initiative under the UN Secretary-General’s 2019 Climate Action Summit. For details about EDGE Advanced and Zero Carbon certification, visit Certify.
no file attached