To conclude Phase II of the BUILD_ME project, a regional workshop will be held from 31 May to 1 June in Cairo, Egypt. The workshop entitled 'How to accelerate the implementation of energy efficient buildings in the Arab Region' will bring together stakeholders from the climate-friendly building space in Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon and the wider MENA region. Participants include national authorities, political decision-makers, financial institutions, project developers, as well as architects and engineers.
Objectives of the workshop:
- Present the project findings of Phase II
- Exchange with relevant stakeholders on regional level
- Establish bridges to financial institutions
- Overview discussion related to the relevance of the building sector regarding upcoming COP 27
- Share and discuss ideas of phase three and connect with regional experts