Place: Glasgow Science Centre for COP26
Time: 9:30 - 11:00 GMT
Concentrating on the critical role that the commercial real estate sector plays in addressing climate change, the agenda will highlight some of the toughest challenges for the sector and explore how meaningful progress can be accelerated through collective commitment, sustainable finance and collaborative action.
The agenda will include an insight into the market transformational BBP Climate Committee, an interview with Sam McClary, Editor at Estates Gazette and a panel Chaired by Miles Keeping, Chair of Green Property Alliance. Focusing on urgent near-term action, the event will bring together senior leaders from the real estate industry alongside investors and occupiers of commercial real estate assets to inspire cross-sectoral action on climate change.
Janine Cole, Chair of the BBP and Sustainability and Social Impact Director at Great Portland Estates, will be joined by Sarah Ratcliffe, CEO of the Better Buildings Partnership and the following industry leaders:
- Neil Slater, Global Head of Real Assets, Abrdn
- Caroline Hill, Managing Director, Europe Head of Real Estate ESG, Blackstone
- Stephanie Hyde, CEO, JLL UK
- Shuen Chan, Head of ESG, Real Assets, Legal & General Investment Management
- Bek Seeley, Managing Director, Development, Europe, Lendlease
- Michael Neal, European CIO, Nuveen
- Paul Dunne, MD Group Ops, SEGRO
The event is supported by the British Property Federation.