COP Side Event
This panel aims to drive an interactive dialogue between banks, MDBs, corporates, and the Glasgow Financial Alliance for Net Zero (GFANZ), a global coalition of financial institutions committed to accelerating the transition to a net-zero global economy.
Moderator: Dr. Dalia Abdel Kader – Chief Sustainability Officer, Commercial International Bank (CIB)
- Mr. Amr El Ganainy, CEO Institutional Banking, Commercial International Bank (CIB)
- Eng. Magued Sherif, Managing Director, SODIC
- Mr. Vivek Pathak, Global Director for Climate Business, International Finance Corporation (IFC)
- Eng. Hanane Mourchid, Vice President, Sustainability Platform, OCP, Morocco (TBC)
- Dr. Tony Rooke, Executive Director, Glasgow Financial Alliance for Net-Zero (GFANZ) from CIB