Place: Espace France, COP
Date: 17 November 2022
Time: 14:00-15:00 Eastern European Time
Lead organisation(s): Ministry of Ecological Transition – GlobalABC – CDRI
Moderation: Mariana Castaño Cano
Introduction (5 min): Minister (TBC)
Panel #1 (15 min) - Buildings Breakthrough - What technical advances are possible by 2030?
- Mr Maged Helmy, Director, Saint-Gobain Egypt
- Ms Isabelle Spiegel, Global Head of Sustainability, Holcim (TBC)
- Ms Jurei Yada, Programme Leader, E3G
Panel #2 (15 min) - What possible progress in policies and their implementation by 2030?
- TBA, PEEB
- Jonathan Duwyn, GlobalABC
- Minister (TBA)
Panel #3 (20 min) - “Adaptation” What reinforcements of the resilience of buildings and infrastructures is possible by 2030?
- Mr Karim Selouane, CEO, Résallience
- Dr Mona Chhabra Anand, Director, Research and Knowledge Management (RKM), Coalition for Disaster Resilient Infrastructure (CDRI)
Ms Rajae Chafil, Director, Climate change competence centre (4C), Kingdom of Morocco, tbc
Ms Stéphanie Obadia, Director, Construction 21
Closing (5 min)
Mr Roland Hunziker, Director, Sustainable Buildings and Cities, WBCSD
Mr Emmanuel De Lanversin, Deputy Director, Ministry of Ecological Transition, DHUP