ALGERIA - Agence Nationale pour la Promotion et la Rationalisation de l’Utilisation de l’Energie (APRUE)
Address: 02 rue de chenoua - Hydra
Region of Activities: Algeria
Type: National governments
MAIN GOALS - GENERAL ACTIVITIES - FIELD OF EXPERTISES
The National Agency for the Promotion and Rationalisation of Energy Use (APRUE) is a public establishment of an industrial and commercial nature created by a presidential decree in 1985, under the supervision of the Ministry of Energy Transition and Renewable Energies. Its main mission is the implementation of the national energy management policy through the promotion of energy efficiency. In general, the Agency has the following missions:
- Promote energy savings in all sectors of activity
- To mobilise different actors around the issues and challenges related to energy efficiency
- To encourage partnerships in the setting up of Energy Efficiency projects, to give visibility to potential investors
- Contribute to the emergence of sustainable energy efficiency
- Improve and strengthen the capacities of stakeholders in the field.
ACTIVITY RELATED TO LOW GHG AND ENERGY CONSUMPTION AND RESILIENT BUILDINGS
ECO BAT programme’s implementation is supported by incentive measures in the form of expertise and a financial contribution from the National Fund for Energy Management, as well as good mediation and the launch of training courses for design offices and project owners.