MAIN GOALS - GENERAL ACTIVITIES - FIELD OF EXPERTISES
DORCE is one of the first established and sector’s leading companies as Turkish global brand on prefabricated modular steel structure manufacturing, export and international contracting services.
ACTIVITY RELATED TO LOW GHG AND ENERGY CONSUMPTION AND RESILIENT BUILDINGS
Dorce Prefabricated Buildings and Construction Inc. is one of the first in its sector to receive the ISO14064-Greenhouse Gas Certification Statement and works toward zero emission for a better sustainable future.
DORCE adopts and implements the following in order to serve sustainable development;
- We develop turnkey smart modular building projects that are in line with sustainable development goals, the principles of energy efficiency and zero waste, low carbon footprint, and within the principles the circular economy
- We follow a sustainable energy policy with the principle of increasing the usage of renewable energy resources.
- DORCE is constantly renewing itself to leave a greener, sustainable and fair world to future generations by taking environmental values into account, with its organizational structure that has implemented with the Modern Methods of Construction (MMC).
- We assess and evaluate the environmental impact of our activities and follow all related policies and take necessary actions of environmental, water, and waste management.
- Within the scope of the Paris Climate Agreement, we measure and monitor our carbon emission in order to combat with climate change and aim to reach zero carbon footprint.
- We develop green building solutions for the projects by preferring eco-friendly materials and equipment.
- We carry out our activities with a completely recyclable product policy in the design, manufacturing, and material selection processes.