MAIN GOALS - GENERAL ACTIVITIES - FIELD OF EXPERTISES
SALŪS Mission is to promote, mobolise and advance green practices throughout the Life Cycle of Buildings, Projects, Communities and Cities through design, development, retrofitting, disposal & recycling operations & maintenance.
SALūS transformational and curated services provide each of our stakeholders with benchmark solutions, across the entirety of the Value Chain: Green Procurement, Smart Climate Technologies, Green Leasing, Green Designs, Responsible Construction, and Sustainable Real estate.
Board and Advisory members are official advocates or speakers of Climate Action through their other representations, where members have diverse positions.
SALŪS leadership is composed of a team of subject-matter experts in multiple fields: Architecture and Engineering, Energy Management, Sustainability Auditing, Environmental and Social Impact Assessment, Policies and Strategies Setting.
Their collective expertise extends to 20-40+ years in their respective fields.
SALŪS's most senior Board Member is Professor Dr. Sahar Attia:
- Appointed member of the Egyptian Parliament and the Vice-chair of the Science and Technology Working Group in the International Parliamentarian Union (IPU) since January 2020.
- Member of the Supreme Council for Urban Development -Egypt.
- Member in the Stakeholders Advisory Group Enterprise (SAGE) UN-Habitat.
- Chair of the University Network Initiative -UN-Habitat, and a board member in Ecocity Builders-USA.
- Board member in the Social Housing Fund, Egypt
- Emeritus Professor at the Faculty of Engineering at Cairo University
ACTIVITY RELATED TO LOW GHG AND ENERGY CONSUMPTION AND RESILIENT BUILDINGS
SALŪS assesses its client's business practices and guide them towards the most suitable solutions that are adaptable to the national conditions and to the client’s brand and vision. SALŪS advises them on measures, strategies, and choices of Certifications, tools, and Ratings; all of which provide path and contribution toward Carbon Reduction and Net Zero Commitment.