The Global Clean Energy Action Forum (GCEAF) – a joint convening of the 13th Clean Energy Ministerial and 7th Mission Innovation ministerial meetings – will take place on 21-23 September 2022 in Pittsburgh, United States. Governments, international organizations, the private sector, academia, innovators, civil society, and early career researchers and policy makers will join together in a three-day event that features a high-level plenary, topical roundtables with energy and science ministers from 31 countries, CEOs and experts, side events, technology demonstrations, and other activities.
- Towards a Buildings Breakthrough: Raising the Performance of the Built Environment (23 September 2022, 10:15 AM - 11:15 AM EDT)
- Global Clean Energy Action Forum: Call to Action Plenary (22 September 2022, 8:00 AM – 9:15 AM EDT)
- Workshop - Clean Energy, Climate, and the Built Environment: Ensuring a Healthy, Just, and Sustainable Future for All (21 September 2022, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EDT)
- A New Era for Advancing Buildings Decarbonization: Transforming Buildings and Communities (22 September 2022, 1:45 PM – 2:45 PM EDT)
- From blindspot to hotspot: accelerating the transition to sustainable cooling for climate mitigation and adaptation (23 September 2022, 11:30 AM – 1:45 PM EDT)
- Collaborating to scale up CCUS for the Cement Sector (23 September 2022, 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM EDT)